Tuesday 12 July 2011

Ready for a countdown

We're now in countdown mode. John and I met with Dr. Black last Friday and signed the papers for a "simple mastectomy". He needs to move someone else to make a spot for me, but the date range will be between the 15th and 30th of August. This does allow me some time to finish some projects, and help Katie get her stuff ready for her college semester.

We finished our week at Vacation Bible School. Katie and often John helped in the kitchen, and Robby kept the house going and did some prep work at home.

On Monday (11Jul) our SCA group helped with an author reading at the London Public Library. Afterward, one of my friends, presented me with a very special gift. Gerrard's SCA personna is a toymaker, and he made me a medieval puppet, complete with her own treasure box of hats. I've got pictures posted at the end of this. (John added the shako from our collection.)

In the meantime, I've got several sewing projects to do.

And when things get tough - I just need to remember to laugh!
PICTURES OF MY NEW DOLL:



































No comments:

Post a Comment